Friday, May 28, 2010

First year of Preschool....Check!

Although he's pretty clueless about it all, Jonah finished up his first year of preschool today. Here's a little comparison of the beginning and the end.


First Day of School, Sept. 2009

Last Day of School, May 2010

Does anyone else see it??? Where did my baby go? He's such a little man now. Holy Cow! And just to ensure I torture myself a little longer check out the both of them!


Then...

Now...

Ok, so I know it's hard to tell with Carter, but taking a good picture of that kid is like trying to take a picture of Nessy. But tell me you can see how much bigger he his is now.

And, yes, those are bruises on Jonah's legs. When he grows too much I try to beat it out of him. KIDDING, ga! The big man is a little accident prone, not to mention has negative 5% body fat.

Big thanks to Jonah's first teachers ever. You gave me a little peace 3 days a week for a few hours. You will be sorely missed, especially by my nerves.

Ms. Urcie...

Ms. Beverly...

Ok, so bring on the summer fun.
Later Gators...

Cody


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how big Jonah is! That comparison is crazy.

    Have a great 3 day weekend/summer vacation.

    M

    ReplyDelete